Saturday, January 27, 2007

a good news and a bad news

Hi, all my friends. today is Saturday, and is an exciting day. Because today I can read away my fine in the public library. In the last several months, I got fine up to 8 dollars. my god! but it's true. this afternoon, when I came here, I got this exciting news. 2$per 15 minutes. very cheap. So that I seat down and have been reading books like a kid for about 1 hour. I will finish my reading in the next 10 minutes. god bless me!
recently, I'm tired. I’m applying for the Fall term of the environment design department, and the preparation work is really a heavy burden for me. you know, its deadline is Feb 1. I had to work hard on it and it took me lots of time. my portfolio is up to 40 pages. Every day, I had only 2 or 3 hours to sleep. this time have been last for about 3 weeks. my god, I’m dying. However. I’m finishing it this weekend. I will be free. thanks to my god.

5 comments:

Yichen said...

Do you like the library of the university? there is good and it is free. And good for you to finish your works.

Kenneth said...

you really do have to be huury. this Thursday is Feb 1. good luck man.. if you need any hand, please let me know...

serenity said...

you are so busy.I see you have red eyes everyday.
your body is the basic of your revolution.
please take care of yourself.

Steven said...

you are really a busy guy

Scott Douglas said...

You are lucky that you were able to work off your library fines!