Friday, January 19, 2007

the porpups of the studying the leap program

As a newcomer, I need more information and knowledge about this society, and I need improve my English greatly. So I come here and attend the Leap program. Here, I can contact the intellience in the campus , try to know their thought, and watch their method to deal with the problem. I think it's valuable for me, a new immigrant.
In the last two weeks, I attend the full day class of listening, speaking, writing, and reading. I got lots of knowledge in the class. and I contacted some interesting information such as Blog. All this things are fantastic for me. I love it.
Studying English is a long term program. I know there is a long way to go, and I think this is a good beginning.

6 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I'm glad you are feeling so positive about studying English. You have the right attitude!

Jennifer said...

HI~~
It's Jennifer~~
Hope u have a wonderful time in LEAP ~ It seems ur English is good and u won't have problem ~
Good Luckkkkkkk!

serenity said...

Hi ,this is serenity!

I'm so glad to see you are so active to learn english!
If you were not in our classroom,maybe a little boring for me!
I am really appreciate your courage!
keep goinginginging!!!!!

Kenneth said...

hi i am Kenneth. If you need any help, please feel free to let me know..

Steven said...

Or, let's take a look at your blog. Or, my god! ” Money, a lot of money, dinner, wonderful meal.” How fantastic your life is. I can understand your mind without the Festival in your home. If I were you, I would cry aloud. Without” Money, a lot of money, dinner, wonderful meal,” the life will become dull.
By the way, who are you? Maybe I know you, but I can’t match you with your name. Your blog is so funny!

Steven said...

sorry, I made a mistake