Friday, April 6, 2007

Some amazing information

Recently, I got some very valuable and interesting information, which made me very excited. There are lots of programs and service supported by the government to help newcomer of this country. For example, there are some free English studying classes for newcomer and some programs that help newcomer looking for professional work. On March 23, 2007, I went to the Bow Valley College and attended a mock interview. That was really an amazing experience. My instructor in that mock interview prepared several questions for me such as “What experience have you had in the field of architectural design?”, “From your perspective, what are the benefits of implementing the CAD program in architectural design?” and “What responsibility do you have as an architect?”. After I finished my answer, she gave me some valuable suggestions according to my performance in mock interview. This mock interview is valuable for me because there was a great environment for me to practice my speaking English. In addition, the mock interview is just tiny part of these programs. There are still many other programs, including professional job searching, resume and career moderation. Or my god, local government is generous for newcomer, and all these programs are interesting; I will attend other programs after the Leap program. Moreover, from radio station, I know that the spring is coming now.

1 comment:

Super Saiyan said...

I was really so excited as I was reading this blog. Unfortunately, I have no working experiences; otherwise, I would rush to that place asking them for advice