Sunday, March 25, 2007

the coming spring

Recently, the whether becomes warm. Lying on the lawn, I can even smell odor of the coming spring. It’s wanderful, we can say goodby to the chilly winter and enjoy the great spring.

when I was a child, I lived in Chendu, a very beautiful city in the southwest of China. In my childhood, in this season, I always went out and enjoyed the panaroma view, the fresh air, and sunshine in the countryside. In addition, in every spring, there were some great flower fairs in several public garderns in Chendu, where many citizens showed their beautiful flowers and shared happy together. for the citizens in Chendu, Spring means hope and happy.

In our Chinese traditional culture, all the four seasons have their own special meanings. Spring means hope; summer means prosperity; fall means harvest; and winter means preparing for the coming year. among all the four seasons, my favorite is spring. the reason that I love spring is just because I need hope in my life, otherwise, my life is unimaginable.

By the way, I will go back after leap program and spend spring and summer in Beijing. It's a wonderful news because that I have been here lonely for 9 months and I really miss my friends and relatives in China.

No comments: